A blogging friend of mine recently did a post like this, where he listed things about him that nobody in the cyber world knew. That idea struck me as a good one, and a good way to connect with your followers. So, here I go.
There is no order, just random things about me that you would never know unless you knew me.
1. I absolutely detest pink guns. They are the absolute grossest things known to man in my opinion.
2. My mom said growing up it looked like I had elf ears when I had a flat-top. I've got pictures to prove it.
3. Sweet and hot almost never ever go together. Cold cookies, cold pie, cold ice cream, etc. Hot cookies and brownies are borderline acceptable, but they are much better cold.
4. Italian food, Mexican food, and Suthern food, in opposite order as given, are the best foods on planet earth.
5. I always wear two pairs of socks. Keeps foot cushioning and laundry up and blisters and raw feet down.
6. My handwriting is pretty crumby and my mom says my grammer aint much purdier. :D
7. I like forks. I really like forks. Only use spoons on soup, or where it's necessary.
8. I have a tendency to leave my hat on inside, and forget to take it off. Working on that one.
9. I shoot things for a hobby. If I have a gun and can shoot it, legally, morally, and realistically, I probably will.
10. My cell-phone ringer is the sound of a shotgun going off and the casing hitting the ground. Totally awesome.
11. Rhino the hamster is my favorite animated character. He's beyond awesome. He's be-awesome. :D
12. I have a severe distaste for Celtic and Irish music. Bleagh.
13. I'm a sucker for a good harmonica piece.
14. I am the slowest texter on planet Earth. Well, it sure seems like it at least.
15. Peanuts and BC are my favorite comic strips. Good honest-to-goodness down-to-earth humor.
If you know something random and weird about me that I missed, comment and share! I'd love to hear it!
Post one like this on your blog, and see what the response is like. You never know what people might post! :)