If you want to attract an honorable lady, be an honorable man.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Artwork page

Well, I have decided to post some of my artwork on my blog here. I have dedicated a whole page to my works. (check out the tab next to the other pages)  I don't know who would be interested in them, but hey, some folks like them. :)
 I will hire out for drawings of photo's if someone wishes a piece done - maybe. I reserve the ultimate right to refuse or postpone any project based on time or content. I am really busy, (ridiculously busy) So I can't promise any quick turn-arounds. If anybody is interested, just throw me a comment with your email (don't worry, I wont post it publicly) and I will get back to you as soon as I can with quotes and info.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!
I don't care if you disagree, hate me or love me! Just comment!