If you want to attract an honorable lady, be an honorable man.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Scribble Fest

Howdy bloggers. Since people who are bloggers have to write to be a blogger, I thought this would interest you. A friend of mine and fellow blogger is putting on a "Scribble Fest" where you write as much as you can in ten minutes, and submit it for everybody's enjoyment. I participated ( I was the second entry) and here is the link to my short.
http://perryelisabeth.blogspot.com/2011/12/rescue.html
I encourage all you fellas to get involved and enjoy yourselves and you would be surprised what you can whip up! All the details are on the main Home page, with everything you need to get your short on the way!
Enjoy, and I look forward to seeing your story!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!
I don't care if you disagree, hate me or love me! Just comment!