If you want to attract an honorable lady, be an honorable man.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Love

Ok guys, a friend found this video - somehow. I don't know how, but this is incredible. This, is total self-sacrificing love. This is what real love is. Love that sticks to a person, no matter the circumstances. That, is Christlike love. I have never seen an example this powerful.
Here is the link to her blog where she has it posted. If you have 9 minutes, this is a must see.
http://quiltedcowgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/wow.html

Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. I just watched that this morning.

    wow. I don't know what to say. That's incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this. Very powerful. I will pass it along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I don't know what else to say...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The links are now posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!
I don't care if you disagree, hate me or love me! Just comment!