If you want to attract an honorable lady, be an honorable man.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

More about Bloglovin

Ok, here is a great article I found out there about switching over to Bloglovin, if you haven't done it already. Apparently, Google Friend Connect  and Google Reader goes away tomorrow, so this is about your last chance to get over to Bloglovin and switch over. I think you all will be pleased with the setup.

Here is the link - http://notyourmommascookie.com/2013/06/switching-from-google-reader-to-bloglovin-what-you-need-to-know/

Note: I know nothing about this blog - it was referenced in the Bloglovin website as a good reference on how to switch over. So just a warning, I have no idea what the blog is like overall, but the page I was on appeared to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!
I don't care if you disagree, hate me or love me! Just comment!