If you want to attract an honorable lady, be an honorable man.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Here it goes....

All right, here it goes. I have officially started my very first blog. (drum role please)
I have been begged, pleaded, and implored, at various random times, to start one, by various friends. So, here it goes. But first things first. This blog is dedicated to God and the advancement of his kingdom. not for amusement, not for pleasure, but for the furtherance of the Glory of God. Not to say I can't have fun, "he who has a merry heart has a continual feast ", Prov. 15:13b. But fun will be kept in perspective of our main goal: advancing Gods kingdom.
Yeeehawww, bring on the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!
I don't care if you disagree, hate me or love me! Just comment!