If you want to attract an honorable lady, be an honorable man.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

COLORADO!

Well, were here in Colorado, for all of you that you know I was going on a road trip. For all of you that didn't, we are in Colorado at the Cabrera's, picking up a new puppy for the barn, and going to the CHEC
homeschool conference. Here is a few picture updates. I hope to post more pics each day as I have time.

Boredom on the road while waiting for road construction....

Gorgeous scenery

And more scenery

Our puppy is the near one. I was lucky to even get a shot, she was running around and romping so much. :) 



Our quarters

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling myself "Thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not ENVY lol

    WOW!!! Love the dog pic..what a face!!
    Let's see the horses?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!
I don't care if you disagree, hate me or love me! Just comment!