Again. Yes folks, I got tagged....again. Seriously. Sadie over at http://irishragamuffinslilsister.blogspot.com/ did me the favor.
Here we go.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself. (Though this can be optional.)
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you ask to answer.
5. Go to their blog and let them know you've tagged them.
11 More random things about me.
1. I fixed my watch-band that was falling apart with duck tape.
2. I have a survival kit I tote around in an old military ammo can that probably weighs over 5 pounds - probably even more.
3. I bent my tooth at a funny angle by tripping when hiking and hitting it with my walking stick when I was about 12. My tooth is still crooked.
4. I just got my drivers license this past Friday (WAHOOO!)
5. I got stung (twice) by a scorpion for the first time, early last Wednesday morning, in my sleep. (SO not fun. I was in bed for a whole day due to that little sucker. If I ever find that guy.....)
6. When I get tired, I get goofy. When I get tired and goofy, playing darts gets mighty......interesting. Some might say dangerous.
7. Even though I am a total country boy, I really love the ocean. Like, really love it.
8. Last time I was at the beach, I saw whales spouting, about 1/4 mile away in the bay. A gentleman near me said it was probably a Grey Whale.
9. I hate losing things. Fortunately I don't do it very often (whew!)
10. I have a pencil bag that was made for me out an old pair of shorts of mine.
11. I really, really get annoyed in emails when people who don't know how to spell, put different words that sound the same in the sentence, because they don't know any better. "I lifted waits today." "I just got over chicken pocks." Stuff like that. 'Bout makes me do some stunts that make Spiderman look like a infant-in-arms.
Here are the questions I got asked.
1.Your favorite kind of soda?
Pepsi. All the way. Although I am learning to like Dr. Pepper.
2. Ice Cream or Cake?
Ice cream - all day every day and twice on Sundays.
3. Do like to write a letter or just email?
I prefer email - My handwriting can be pretty bad!
4. Would you rather use a push lawn mower or riding lawn mower?
Riding lawn mower. On the long straight-aways, I can have time to just sit and think, but when it comes to the trees I put the mower on high speed and whiz around the trees. Fun stuff.
5. Are you a country or city person?
COUNTRY. TOTALLY. HATE CITIES.
6. Favorite movie ever?
Wow - tough. Leaning towards The Incredibles, but there is a lot of close runner-ups.
7. What's your favorite music artist?
Probably The Piano guys. They get a little to much beat occasionally, but they are overall, absolutely awesome.
8. A really awkward moment in you life?
The time I tried to back a friends dump trailer at the dump and the dump parking manager got really cranky and had me go the back way.
9. Would you rather fly or drive when going on trips?
Drive - as long as it doesn't involve crossing the ocean!
10. Have you ever been out of the US?
Nope, don't want to. Land of the free, because its the home of the armed.
11. The way you met me.
You were the little sister of the quite kid I met and played army with when I stayed at your family's house. On that trip, you and my little brother threw a GIANT stuffed gorilla at me over the banister and I valiantly ran the beast through in mid-air with my trusty wooden sword.
That's all for now folks! I am to tired to tag anybody else right now!