Well, I got tagged.....again. Anna over at http://notofthiswold.blogspot.com/ tagged me, so of course, I have to oblige.
1. Post the rules
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions your tagger asked you
4. Create 11 new questions for those you tagged to answer
5. Go to their blog and let them know you have tagged them
Here are her questions.
1. Would you rather go shopping or hunting?
Hunting - totally.
2. Who wrote "The Charge of the Light Brigade?"
Well whoever he was, he probably wasn't one killed in the charge.
3. Are you post, pre or a mil? Why?
From what I understand of scripture, I guess a post mil. Not something I will die for, but that is my opinion.
4. What do you like doing the most WITH YOUR FAMILY....?
Probably playing cards around the table with dinner, or going to the range.
5. What is your dream car?
Well, if I was a slicker I would take a Ferrari GTB 308. Since I am a country boy however (and a Ferrari isn't exactly a country car) I would take a Toyota Tacoma, mid 1990s, with a small lift and long bed. Or, a REALLY old BIG Ford, dual cab long bed. That is the only situation I would ever get a Ford. Period.
6. What is your favorite store?
Cabelas, or Bass Pro.
7. What is your favorite animal?
To eat? Chicken or Beef.
8. How many moons does Saturn have?
A lot more than earth and just as many as necessary.
9. How many stories is the Empire State Building ?
Way to many - talk about top heavy!
10. What was the most embarrassing occurrence in your life.
Maybe when the little wrinkly old nurse with a southern accent helping my grandma called me cute. I beat a hasty retreat.
11. What are you most thankful for today?
The fact that today exists.
11 random things about me. (I am starting to run out of these just so you know.)
1. I keep my nails really short. Like, really short.
2. I have just about as many scars as I do fingers - probably more.
3. When I was younger (like, 4?), I wondered what it felt like to staple your finger. I found out.
4. I am the only person I have ever heard of to sew their finger with a sewing machine and break the needle in three pieces at the same time.
5. I went and cut apart 4 steers today. (fun stuff!)
6. Some of my knuckles have funny lumps in odd places due to strenuous sword battles.
7. My nick-name when I was about 8 was "cricket" - I was dubbed that charming name by the teenage boys in our PE group. Long story.
8. One of the scars is on my head from me attempting a back-flip off of a pool deck. I missed. (Ok, I was 5, cut me a little slack, alright?)
9. I am the only person I know of who owns a shotgun with a 32 inch barrel. Full choke as well. Reach out and poke that bunny.
10. I learned the hard way to never put your hand into a bag with a leather skiver. Razor blades plus fingers equal ouch.
11. I have a tiny bump on the end of my tongue that is driving me nuts.
That's all folks!