Here's who I tagged.
Here's the rules of the game.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you ask to answer.
5. Go to their blog and let them know you've tagged them
I was tagged by a great friend, Jordanna, over at http://quiltedcowgirl.blogspot.com/
So, Here is the questions she posed.
So, Here is the questions she posed.
How many houses have you lived in?
I think I am number 5
Would you rather fly or drive?
Drive - totally. I love taking pictures and seeing the scenery.
Science or Math?
Math. Science is math plus loads more complications.
If you could choose one book, other than your Bible, to take with you anywhere, what would it be?
Probably my inch thick survival book. Good stuff. :)
What do you think about keeping rats as pets?
Well, I have never heard of anyone keeping target practice as a pets....
What is your favorite meal?
Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, a small salad with ranch on the side, and a MASSIVE cup of sweet tea beside. Heaven on a plate.
Do you have a favorite era of history? If so, what is it?
1880s - 1920s. Age of the old west. When real cowboys lived and breathed and rode their mounts across the open plain. Oh, to have been born a different time era. *sigh*Tea with the ladies or Shooting with the men?
Do I need to answer that?
SHOOTING OF COURSE - drinking sweet tea. :)Do you have a favorite section of Scripture?
Proverbs. Totally. Plain, simple wisdom, right where it hurts, no nonsense truth. No beatin' around the bush. Call it how it is. Whew, I have had quite a few bruises from the blows that book has dealt.
Would you rather fix something or buy a new one?
Depends on what it is. More than likely, get it fixed - with duct tape. :)
What is the next skill you plan on learning?
I am learning to birth horses, but I repairing my truck appears to be next on the list as well.
All right, here is 11 random things about me.
1. HATE mushy bananas. Bleagh. Turns my stomach.
2. I have one ear slightly higher than the other, so my glasses are permanently tweaked. :)
3. I have chronically sweaty hands, so I gunk, gum and filthify about anything I have my hands on regularly. Imagine my computer......
4. Any time I see a rabbit I wish I could shoot it. Rabbits are really glad that you are not allowed to shoot a handgun within city limits.
5. Any time you drive my somebody on the road sticking their feet out the window of a car, I want to pull up close and tickle them. Haven't tried that yet.
6. I am a sucker for a good joke.
7. I fixed a tent last time I went camping with rubber bands. Seriously.
8. I found out it is possible to sleep with a semi-auto in a holster in a sleeping bag. Its uncomfortable, but possible.
9. I am perfectly happy between the temperatures of 45 - 65 degrees. Above that it is WAY too hot.
10. After I shave a dog and I am as hairy as the dog I just shaved, I join the dog for a roll in the grass. Seriously, it works to get the hair off.
11.I am 18 and still only have my driving permit. I intend to fix that VERY soon.
Ok, my questions for those I have tagged.
Favorite movie of all time.
Do you prefer touchscreen phones or regular flip phones?
Small party with five close friends or large party with thirty not-so-close friends.
Daisy's or roses?
What was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Do you prefer to shoot your game and eat it or buy it packaged from the store?
Coffee or hot chocolate?
Federalist or Anti-federalist? (yes, do some research before you answer this one.)
Do you intend to go see the Hobbit in 3D when it comes out?
Do you prefer: Guys, facial hair or clean shaven? Girls, shoulder length hair or longer?
Are you a Early Bird or a Night Owl?